mercoledì 26 marzo 2008

Snowshoeing at GrandLake and Hot Springs!

Hi everybody,
last saturday I went to GrandLake to do snowshoeing, that is the corrispective of "ciaspole" in brescia language! It was a very sunny day and we had a lot of fun... Naturally we missed the trail close to the end, but we knew before that with 3 italians lost the trail was easy!!! :-D

After snowshoeing we went to Hot Springs (TERME) and It was very crazy because we were in the pool with a very hot water and a strong smell of solfum and around us the snow! The worst thing was to pass from a pool and another by the cold wind!!!!
In the evening we stopped in Winter Park (It is only a road with hotel and shop on the border) to have dinner in a very nice Texan Restaurant. It was the first time that I eated something without species or strange sauces (I took the ribs!).
The Day after I went to the church (the first time to the wrong church, I found the right church at the second chance...I wrong the right road, but fortunately I wasn't far from the right place) and I listen mess in Spanish and I discovered that I understand Spanish better than English :-( .
Here, in the church, they are very organizated, with a "bodyguard" service that assign the seats and check the status of the people whose are listening mess...Great! ;-P
In the evening I went to Rebecca's house to have Easter dinner...I very crazy evening...but of this I will tell You in another time.

Nessun commento: