domenica 30 marzo 2008

Bye Tony...

Time goes fast, very fast... I sense my arrive was Yesterday, but 2 months ware gone..And I said Bye to my first friend in Boulder, Tony! Last Friday Tony came back to Italy; I went to Denver airport with him and Altug, It was sad to say bye to a person who was part of your environment for 2 months and thinking that between 2 months You will be in the same places to say bye to other people that whose part of your great american experience...and You don't know if You will meet them another time...
So...It's time to change, and the first change is the house...Today I bring my things to Rebecca's house, and I said GoodBye to Peggy, Nathalia and Anastasia; For the next 2 months I will live with Altug and I think I will have a lot of fun...
It's time to go...Bye!

Nessun commento: