martedì 12 febbraio 2008

Saturday meeting and Rebecca's dinner for the italian delegation

Saturday I met other italian people in Boulder, and we went to Downtown (the center of Boulder) to have dinner. The restaurant was very nice, with an area to drinking and another to eating.
I took a pizza because I didn't known much of the ingredients of the other plates, and I liked It very much; It was different of an italian's pizza, but, in USA all the food is different from the italian food.
Sunday evening I went to Rebecca's house to have dinner...Rebecca is the landlady of Tony, and she had done a big party for us!
I was a nice evening,with a lot of happy people and a very friendly atmosphere. I met Jeremy, the children of Rebecca, who is very big and tall for his years and he was very happy because He likes italian people (He has the italian national song in the I-pod!!!). In the next space there is some picture of Sunday evening. Bye.

2 commenti:

enne ha detto...

ahahahah..hai preso la pizza x' non sapevi che c'era negli altri piatti..ahahahah..we, in ufficio abbiam pensato ke per la presentazione in uni che dovrai fare, devi arrivare vestito tipo J.R. col cappellone e mettere le corna sull'alfa (alla quale sarà cambiato il clacson)..se sei d'accordo iniziamo il tuning nel weekend :D

Marco Serry ha detto...

sisi...qua ci sono le tamarro mobile sul serio..ho visto la MUSTANG: che bellaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! e anche un monster truck! voglio Rialzare anchio l'Alfa come il monster truck ;-p