lunedì 18 febbraio 2008

last days, between high and slow!

Hi,
It's some days that I don't write in the blog... Friday I went with Elisa, Nathan, Tony and Daniela to a Mexican restaurant that I don't remember the name, I think "Maya...something". I had some special mexican food, very spiced, but fortunetely there were the "extinguisher", a great white sauce for the "flammable" food! It was a very good nice ending with a long walk to come home and a lot of people met on the street.
Saturday I went with Tony and Altug to do shopping ;-P! I found a Etnies Shoes, white with the red mark and a backpack for the PC!
In the evening we went to to had dinner at the Ruby's, similar a McDonalds, but better! After we wento to the cinema, to watch "There will be blood", a movie for me, with the first 15 minutes of silence!!ahahaha! I understood much of the film, but not so much of speeches!
Before coming home we went to DownTown to walk a little, and the "little" became 2 beers for each, the first in a beautiful pub and the second in a nice little disco. The environment was very interested ;-P!
In Sunday I did't do anythings of interested, I was only sleeping in the morning, I went to the King Sooper on the afternoon and wathing TV on the evening!
Today is a holiday day, but some people work, and I'm between them, but it isn't so bad, because I have much work to do and I found some interested things!
Bye bye!

Nessun commento: